Dr. Carole Adams: Conscience our most sacred property. Learn more about the Seven Principles of Liberty here.
- Pastors Must Address Politics (and everything else) From the Pulpit. March 21, 2020 - By Gary DeMar, American Vision (reprinted with permission)First published January 31, 2020 Several posts on Facebook are asking this question: Should pastors address politics from the pulpit? I don’t understand… Read More
- A letter of encouragement from Dr. Carole Adams March 21, 2020 - Dear Friends and Family: We find ourselves in challenging times and unprecedented circumstances. Practicing “social distancing” might include the new opportunity to home educate your children or grandchildren. I’m writing… Read More
- Christian Leaders learn about Christian Education and Cultural Reformation March 20, 2020 - FACE hosted a series of events the week of March 16 that included a visit from Sue Trombino, and her pastor and his wife. Included were a special Stonesetters tour… Read More
- American Education: Maintaining the Character of American Liberty March 25, 2020 - Thinking and Reasoning Biblically in 2020 Part One of Two At the time of the American Revolution, Europeans who dismissed Americans as “illiterate backwoodsmen” and “law defying revolutionists” were surprised… Read More
- Conscience and the Constitution: Part Two March 10, 2020 - Thinking and Reasoning Biblically in 2020 Part Two of Two The blessings of liberty in America cannot be perpetuated unless the principles of that liberty are re-identified and re-affirmed in… Read More
- Conscience and the Constitution: Part One February 25, 2020 - Thinking and Reasoning Biblically in 2020 Part One of Two America’s founding and establishment was the result of a people educated in Christian principles. Verna M. Hall Churches in the early Colonial… Read More