We see an America where God’s sovereignty in all of human life reigns in the hearts and minds of its citizens who know and honor truth, value individual life—every life, and believe the principles outlined in the Bible knowing they are given to us for our good, for our greatest happiness in life lies in resting in God’s will.
The strength of America, our nation’s freedom, comes only through these life-giving principles. Noah Webster told us the education of youth is an employment of more consequence than making laws and preaching the gospel, because it lays the foundation on which both the law and gospel rest for success.
We have a vision to raise an army of individual lives prepared to build the family, the church, and the nation through education in a Biblical-theistic worldview to glorify God above all and to bless the people by applying wise principles to all areas of life. This is what will shift the culture in America; this is what will return America to “first
principles” our founding hope for the nation. We not only believe it with all my heart but I am witnessing it happen all across America.
Education is the key to reconstructing the foundations of the nation for tomorrow. The link between Christianity and liberty is indisputable. The way forward is to take hold of this and run with it, to work community by community to reseed the ideas of American liberty, not only into the next generation, but also in parents, grandparents, and for generations.
This report documents how the FACE ministry safeguards the priceless heritage of liberty, teaches Biblical principles of government and education, and plants those principles today on many levels, for all ages, in many places, in our nation and around the world.
See What Your Support has Enabled Us to Do:
• We are replicating Principle Approach Education selecting candidate schools for our Leading Schools program to anchor 50 teacher centers nationwide. Interest in our Leading Schools program continues to be strong, prompting the scheduling of Leading Schools orientation every three months.
• We’ve expanded Principle Approach teacher training services to provide three weeks of intensive summer training, an entry level Foundations Course, Applications Course for methods training, and Exhibit Course for final certification of Master Principle Approach teachers. In 2023 we will expand to offer the Foundations Course in Tyler Texas.
• We are enlightening the Nation through many avenues of outreach: Principled Studies groups in churches and communities, Pastors Summits, Lessons in Liberty Teaching Series, Renewing the Mind online live course, Principle Approach 101, and other resources to help Christians understand their duties in local and county government.
• Coordinating with Christian Education Initiative an association of 25 Biblical Worldview ministries to impact churches, schools and ministries to give leadership in the necessity of giving children a Biblical Education.
• Responding to the international interest in Biblical Christian Education from emerging schools and homeschools by training administrators and teachers in Brazil, Mexico, Bolivia, Colombia and serving 150 Principle Approach schools in Brazil through AECEP, the Association of Principled Education Christian Schools.
“Then all your sons will be taught by the LORD, and great will be their prosperity. In righteousness you will be established, far from oppression, for you will have no fear. Terror will be far removed, for it will not come near you…” Isaiah 54:13-14
Please click here to read the full 2021 Ministry Report. You will see how we are moving forward will our plan to:
- Replicating Principle Approach Schools – Expanding to 50 teaching centers in five years equipped to implement the Principle Approach in support of the family, the church, and the school.
- Training Principle Approach Teachers – Scale the distribution and replication of training in the Principle Approach for Classroom practice, home schools, and churches.
- Equipping Individuals, the Family, the Schools, and the Church – Providing the materials and tools for the success of the movement.
When you give to FACE, you are serving hundreds of schools, home schools, and families around the US and abroad, training hundreds of teachers, and providing curricular materials, text books, and training modules to the three essential parts of our communities. The Home, the Church, and the School are what shape our Nation and each one has an essential role in educating our rising generation to be free.
Our outreach would not be possible without your continued support.