The Foundation for American Christian Education is pleased to announce an online course – Renewing the Mind for Teaching and Learning taught by Dr. Brenda MacMenamin.
This course is every Thursday – September 15th to November 17, 2022 live online (Zoom), 6:00 to 7:30 pm EST
Renewing the Mind for Teaching and Learning is a study in the Principle Approach, a new way of thinking that views all life and learning through a Biblical lens.
A Biblical philosophy of education begets a fresh approach to both curriculum and method. Start by “renewing your mind for teaching and learning” with a group of like-minded patriots. This study is the first step in the process of restoring true Biblical education, the source of liberty and Christian self-government.
- Teach using a time-tested method of successful education
- Master the joy and spirit of subject material—vocabulary, principles and leading ideas
- Establish the purpose of learning—overviews, timelines, maps, goals
- Construct a solid Biblical and academic curriculum
- Create an appealing learning environment providing the right tools
- Consistently uphold the standards of Christian scholarship and character
- Celebrate learning by incorporating music, art, drama, pageantry, performance and all the arts
Dr Brenda MacMenamin has loved learning our Christian Heritage and Character of our Founders through Teaching and Learning the Principle Approach with FACE, Foundation for American Christian Education, since 1984. She has taught her own children, parents and students through co-ops and churches locally and to online study groups. In the summer of 2021, she was delighted to earn her FACE Principle Approach Master Teacher Certification. Now, she looks forward to introducing the Principle Approach through this Renewing the Mind study group.
To register, purchase the ($35) Renewing the Mind Course and get the book free!
This book explains Providential History, Principle Approach philosophy, curriculum and methodology and is easy to understand and use.
No additional materials are required.
Participants are requested to be at all sessions unless Providentially hindered.