All K-12 Classic Literature Books, Teacher Guides and Student Packets using the Noah Plan Curriculum Now 20% off.
The heart of the Noah Plan Literature program is teaching “The Seven Loves of Literature”, including love for God and His written Word, love for home and family, and a love of learning. This literature program presents a comprehensive method of teaching English grammar and communication skills in the context of a literature classic. It is practical, relevant, efficient and edifying to character and scholarship.
All Literature Classics with accompanying Teacher Guides and Student Packets now 20% off through September 30. Browse our catalogue and find recommendations for grades K-12 using The Noah Plan® Curriculum. Classics such as:
- Little House in the Big Woods for Kindergarten, found on page 14
- Abigail Adams and Pinocchio for First Grade, page 16
- Benjamin West and Heidi for Second Grade, page 18
- Hans Brinker for Third Grade, page 20
- Carry On Mr. Bowditch for Fourth Grade, page 22
- Little Women for Fifth Grade, page 24
- Sir Walter Scott for Sixth Grade, page 26
- Charles Dickens for Seventh Grade, page 28
- Men of Iron for Eighth Grade, page 31
“Teach literature – because literature contains history, Bible, English and science. I recall getting my best Bible lessons from literature, my best science information from literature and for sure English (vocabulary, writing, spelling) from literature.”Principle Approach Homeschool Mom