Thanks to you our faithful supporters and prayer partners, the Foundation for American Christian (FACE) has experienced an exceptional year fulfilling the high calling to provide opportunities for our children, the next generation of American citizens, to receive a Biblical education. Now more than ever, we see the significance of this important directive to teach our children according to the Deuteronomy 6 mandate.
Because of your generous gifts, FACE has been able to invest in a “school tool kit” to fast-track Christian educators desiring to start-up new schools or homeschool hybrids. We have visited and assessed the needs of several existing Principle Approach schools, as well as launched aspects of new programs to encourage parents and patriots in the desperate need for true Biblical education. We have exceeded our expectations in opportunities to speak, host events, train teachers and identify personnel and key leaders.
As we close out 2019, we would like to take a moment to update you on a few highlights of the year:
- Seventy teachers/administrators/Christian leaders were trained in our Foundations Course summer session
- Twelve schools are being mentored in Principle Approach education
- Eleven “Fellows” to train, teach and speak
- Eight FACE scholars to serve in the replication plan
- First school tour of Texas and Oklahoma completed to advise and mentor in Principle Approach methods
- Principle Approach Master Teacher Certification Program was launched
- 100 “Enlightening the Nation” study group leader packets were distributed to key leaders
- Seven new events were hosted by FACE to bring awareness of the crisis in government schools and the necessity of Christian education
- Launched “Reclaim 85” to reach pastors on how to encourage and help parents in their churches rescue their children from government education
- Hosted Alex Newman seminars attended by almost 1,000 people across Virginia
- Called together 22 ministries across the globe to form the Christian Education Initiative (CEI) for the purpose of advancing the cause of Biblical Christian education
- Eight “Enlightening the Nation” study groups started and new enquiries for help in starting groups across the country
- Ten scholarships awarded for teacher training
It has been an incredible year and with your partnership 2020 promises to be even more amazing. I am asking you to prayerfully consider the Foundation for American Christian Education in your year-end giving. This can be in the form of an immediate impact gift—or a longer term, strategic partnership in our Plan.